Boston/Brookline Qualification Test
If You Are A Boston/Brookline Resident You Are Required to Take A Live Fire Test
Boston and Brookline are two cities that require each applicant to qualify on a Firearm At the Moon Island range.
- Loading & Unloading of The Revolver
- Stance, Grip, Sight Aligment
- Single Action & Double Action
What Firearms Do I Get To Shoot?
The Same as the real test This Class is held at our private range that will give the skills to pass your Shooting Test. We use the same firearm as Boston and Brookline.
Who Is This Class For?
- Brookline Residents (We can issue your test here)
- Boston Residents (You are required to take your test at Moon Island in Quincy, MA)
- Individuals who have already taken a Basic Firearms Safety Course that DID NOT include a Live Fire training session
- Must be 18+ or have adult supervision
- Must NOT be pregnant
- No past felonies or criminal record
- Must not be restricted in taking part of a firearms course
- Photo ID required
Other Classes We Offer:
DISCLAIMER: Boston Firearms provides in-person training and documentation required to obtain your concealed carry license from the State of Massachusetts. You must be 21 years or older to obtain a permit. To obtain a permit to carry, you must apply to the Massachusetts State Police and pay any applicable fees and satisfy all requirements to be issued a Massachusetts concealed handgun license. You understand that it is YOUR exclusive responsibility to determine whether you are authorized to carry a concealed weapon in your city, state or other location. Boston Firearms DOES NOT sell firearms or and only provides the required Massachusetts state police education program.