Intro To HandGuns Part 2
The continuation of intro to handguns part 1
Once you completed learn to shoot 1 move up to Learn Shoot II.
You will be working directly with an instructor who will teach you the following:
- A larger caliber handgun
- A comfort level with pistol manipulation
- Better Shooting fundamental skills
- More proficiency in clearing malfunctions
What Firearms Do I Get To Shoot?
- You will train with a .9mm or .38 cal pistol or revolver.
Who Is This Class For?
- Individuals who want to take their accuracy and firearms skills to the next level
- Want to shoot larger firearms without a license
- Want comfort and ease of firearms use (confidence)
- Want to really confirm the fundamentals
- Must be 18+ or have adult supervision
- Must NOT be pregnant
- No past felonies
- Must not be restricted in taking part of a firearms course
- Photo ID required
Do I Need A Gun License To Take This Course?
No, you do not need your gun license to take this course.
Class Cost: $75/person+Ammo
Classes Available Everyday Please Call To Schedule:
Other Classes We Offer:
DISCLAIMER: Boston Firearms provides in-person training and documentation required to obtain your concealed carry license from the State of Massachusetts. You must be 21 years or older to obtain a permit. To obtain a permit to carry, you must apply to the Massachusetts State Police and pay any applicable fees and satisfy all requirements to be issued a Massachusetts concealed handgun license. You understand that it is YOUR exclusive responsibility to determine whether you are authorized to carry a concealed weapon in your city, state or other location. Boston Firearms DOES NOT sell firearms or and only provides the required Massachusetts state police education program.